Due to the continuing risk of COVID in the NWT and regulations mandated by the Chief Public Health Officer we have new rules
- Please wear a mask
- Check in by following the signage that is posted at the front of the clinic on our fence on either side. If you are having difficulty checking in, give us a call at 867-873-3669. Then wait for us to call you. Pleas wait on the street sidewalk. You may not wait on the accessibility ramp.
- Check your email for a covid questionnaire that needs to be filled out the day of your appointment. It arrives 3 hours before your appointment
- Hand sanitize when coming into the clinic.
- Kids/ friends/ fmaily are not allowed to come to your appointment, however, please contact us if no other option.
- Kids can have their own appointment, and a parent can then come.
- If you are unable to do any of the above call us at 867-873-3669 prior to your appointment
Thank you to everyone who has supported us, worn masks, washed hands and helped kept us and our patients safe.